Apparently I have been neglecting my blog!
I honestly didn't mean too, but nothing has really been going on lately (except work, and laundry, laundry, laundy)!
Today after work my mother and I had to take her dog Jake to the Vet. He is pretty sick and has a few infections (intestinal & urinary). He should be fine though, as long as we can keep tricking him into eating his peanut-butter convered medication.
Oh! I thought a few people (ahem, Carolynn & Dave) would be pleased to know that I have decided, to FINALLY get my drivers license! It was fairly obvious that I was going to have to do it anyways, but after a few pointers and lessons from Jonathan, I am actually really comfortable with the idea! I don't have an exact time line of when I will be going for it, but it will deffinitly be in the next month or so. Lucky for me; Jonathan will have been driving for 5 years in August so I can drive with him whenever after that! I am pretty excited about it :)
Well, Thats all I have for now! I don't think much will be happening in the next week or so, but if something comes up I wont forget to post!
Miss you all! Take Care!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Where's Melissa?
With Love, The Mrs. at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Lovely Comments:
Hey guys! It's Elizabeth.
Been thinking of you lots. It looks like things are going well, especially considering all the changes. Congrats on the car and the job for Jonathan. Glad you're getting office experience, too, Melissa.
This week was Suzuki music camp daily from 9-4 for Anthony and Nathan, a friend's kid that was staying with us. They've had fun.
Post a Comment