We brought Bailee home on Friday! She is adjusting well, and already knows how to sit on command and is almost completly house-trained! Still alot of work to do with her, but she is a fast learner.
Jonathan is going to sign his life away (AGAIN) tomorrow, he will be signing his forms for the military, for those who didnt know yet, he has been talking about it for quite some time and is really excited about doing so!
I am a tad bit nervous about the whole thing, but I feel alot better about it then I did a month ago.
Congradulations to Phil & Christi on the new baby girl, Emily! We Hope too see her soon, and miss you guys!
Hope all is well! Take care & I will write more when I have more time! xo
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Bailee is HOME!
With Love, The Mrs. at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment