Monday, September 8, 2008

Exhaustion!

Who knew having two part time jobs could be so exhausting! I thought this would be a bit easier, but I have been proven wrong. I didn't even think to mention to anyone about making the schedule so I could have a day off. I am woking 11 days straight! & long days too; I have to go into town in the mornings with Jonathan even if I only work at 12:30 (too 9:30). I spoke with both of my boss's this week though, and mentioned that I would preffer if they made the scheduales so I would have at least one day off a week. They completly understood and made sure I was alright with the new schedule. Today I am working at Claires, from 12:30-9:30, and the same shift tomorrow at Claires, then for the rest of the week I am at Quilts Etc 10am-4pm wednesday through friday I believe... Then back to Claires!

Luckily, I have something to look forward to in the end though; Bailee comes home in 11 days! We are getting things ready for her for when she comes home. Last night Jonathan bought and put together her crate for crate-trainning, and got a great deal on a few other items for her. We have also already gotten her a little collar (Pink with darker pink polka dots! - Just for when she is a puppy of course.) I actually have to make the vet appointments today. Jonathan is quite excited and just as anxious as I am.

Jonathan met a few of our neighbors this past sunday, I was at work so I haven't had the chance to yet. He said our closest neighbor was very friendly and moslty only there on weekends. He also met the pastor's wife who lives just a few houses down, she came by with a invite for a 'time of fellowship adn refreshments' on Sunday the 14th, but again, I will be working! I am hoping to meet with them soon though!

I supose I should tell you that I am enjoying my jobs despite the lack of slack on my feet. I work with great people, and enjoy what I am doing!
Oh! I did my first piercing yesterday! Well, not first ever, but since being hired at Claires. My second-cousin, Linda came in and we kind of convinced her to do it! haha. So she got the top of her ear done, and didn't even flinch! I was quite proud of myself, because it was my first cartilage piercing (yes, its apparently legal in NB! It was illigal in Ontario so I never did any).

Tonight after I successfully completing my key test (I haven't yet! But I will!), will be my first night closing the store alone! I am a bit nervous, but I am confident I can do it without (major) errors. Wish me luck!

Take Care.

0 Lovely Comments: