Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am officially in my (early) 20's!

And its about time! How many people at 20 can say they have been married for almost 2 years? I can! & I wouldn't change thatr for the world.

Yesterday, for my birthday Jonathan took me out for diner at Pizza Delight (my fav!) and we went shopping for some necessities for the new house. No major plans, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.

I have another job interview tomorrow morning for Bluenotes, hopefully they are looking for full-time, but we'll see! I work all day tomorrow at Quilts Etc. and again on Saturday, then Claires on Sunday. I was hoping to get a few more hours, but since I am only trainning I can't work as much as I would like to, that should change in the next week or so though.

I know I promised some pictures, but we have both been soo busy that we havn't even had the chance to take any! We are still slowly unpacking boxes, and once we are all done, we will take some pictures of the house and post them.

Take Care Everyone!

1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

early 20's.. thats oooold.. :P