Monday, October 27, 2008

The dreaded day has come and gone..

The plane left at 6:40 am yesterday morning, and I couldn't help but watch it until the lights faded away in the sky. I just couldn't walk away for some reason.. After a long day and a long night alone, I realized that its not going to be as easy as I had originally planned, BUT I have alot of things planned in the next little while to help keep me busy.

Sometime in the next two weeks I start the "home improvements". (may turn into destruction.. I will keep you posted!) My plan is to paint the whole house, and spend alot of time making it feel like "home". I am pretty excited about that, and I wont be doing it alone either! My step-sister Ashley will be helping me, and is just as excited as I am! (Good! Because I am terrible at painting!)

The night before Jonathan left, we decided it was about time to carve our pumpkins, Here are some pictures!

Jonathan's massive pumpkin! (which only cost $3.00!)
My pumpkin! (The lid would NOT come off!!)
Mr & Mrs Pumpkins! haha.
Here is a picture, courtesy of Dave, of Jonathan at the Megaplex in St Jean, Quebec:

0 Lovely Comments: