Monday, November 10, 2008

My Kitchen is finished!

I PAINTED MY KITCHEN! I have only ever painted one other room in my life, and it had to be re-done, by someone else! haha; So I am quite proud of myself! The room could use a few touch-ups, but other then that I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!

Here is what the Kitchen looked like before we moved it (I forgot to take actual 'before' pictures!)

After Painting and putting the room back together!

Yes, I do have a lamp on my kitchen table... The lighting in the kitchen is TERRIBLE! Hopefully I will get to replace the light fixture soon!
This is what the cupboards and door handles looked like before:
and after! I removed like 1726381263 layers of paint off the door handles with paint thinner, then spray painted them a hammered metal color..
LOVE the green!! The pictures do it no justice!

0 Lovely Comments: