Monday, November 3, 2008

Keeping in touch pt.2

I sent him a letter today!! I haven't told him though, I was hoping it would just come and surprise him! I also sent a self addressed stamped envelope, haha! Now he has no choice but to use it, or else he will have wasted a stamp (which i frown upon!!!).

I look forward to his call everynight, he tells me how is day has been, and sometimes I can hear him having a laugh with the guys on his platoon, which is always really nice to hear.
I haven't heard from him yet tonight, he will probably call after I have long gone to bed, although, I don't mind. Speaking to him for at least 5 minutes now-a-days seems like a priveledge! (Grr!)

Anyways, I am off to bed! My G-Grandfather's funeral is tomorrow and we have to leave at 4am to make it in Campbellton in time for the funeral. I will let you know how it goes!!

OH! Thanks again Carolynn, for your help with choosing a verse! Psalm 23 fits perfectly!

0 Lovely Comments: