Saturday, November 1, 2008

Keeping in touch

To my surprise (and delight), Jonathan has been able to call me everyday that he has been gone, and on most nights, he even calls twice! This morning he called to see how I was doing with the recent death of my Great Grandfather. He usually can't talk for very long, at most we've had 16 minutes. Yes, I count!

A few days ago he had his phsical test, and to pass you need to be able to do the required amount of push-up's, sit-up's, etc. to pass. About half of his platoon didn't pass. Jonathan did!! I was quite happy when he told me this news. He was quite worried about not passing, but all in all, I knew that he was more then capable!

His dates off for Christmas are from December 12th, until January 4th. You can bet that I've calculated that at 3 weeks and 2 days!

My flight has already been booked to Ottawa for Decemeber 11th until the 7th of January. I am quite exciting about seeing the family and enjoying a nice little "vacation". I need not mention FINALLY SEEING JONATHAN!

0 Lovely Comments: