These past few weeks have been pretty hard for me and Jonathan. With him away in Training, and myself moving, and taking care of everything "at home". So, needless to say, we both have some battle wounds.. I don't think mine are anywhere near as bad as Jonathan's though.
Yesterday we still were not sure if Jonathan would be getting the weekend off, but at 6pm we got the call, and jumped into the van and drove all the way to St. Jean to pick him up. After not seeing him for a month and half, feeling his arms around me was wonderful!
My Hip.. I walked into the side of the dining table in NB.. It is about the size of a toonie.My arm.. Still don't know how this one happened.. its a bit larger then the one on my hip.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Comparing Battle Wounds
And.. Jonathan's leg! I guess I don't need to describe how bad it looks..
With Love, The Mrs. at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment