Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun In Ottawa

So, as stated in my previous entries, I arrived in Ottawa without any of my luggage. When we got to the house I was in desperate need of a nap, so I found Jonathan's clothes. They do not fit all that well, but boy are they comfy! This photo was taken before I got icing all over myself, and Jon's shirt!

Here is the beautiful cake I was forced to decorate for Valentines Day. I didn't actually bake it, so we know it will be good! Now sure how long it took me to decorate it though, but I am quite proud of it!

This is the daily picture I got for my photography blog, I am a little sad that the lighting was bad, because I think its a pretty good picture!


This morning I got a call from Elizabeth, asking if I wanted to go skating with her and the kids as they had no school. I was not too sure if I wanted to go because I was afraid I would miss Jonathan's call. In the end I decided that I had might aswell have some fun in case he didn't.

We had a really good time, and considering I haven't skated in about 3 years I did pretty well! ..Minus the whole embarrassing part of forgetting to take off the skate guard and instantly falling on my bum.. (severaly times) errrmm.. I couldn't understand why I couldnt keep myself up! I mean, I knew I wasn't THAT bad! Then like 14 kind people (HA!) pointed and told me that my skate guard was still on.. bah. If you can't laugh at yourself, then what can you laugh at?

0 Lovely Comments: