Got my weigh-in results from the scales for the move today.. Not happy. We are using a very reputable company, but something just doesn't seem right. However, what's done is done, and there isn't much choice I have to go ahead with it!
Tomorrow morning I get on the plane at 6:30 am and fly to Ottawa! I am sooo excited, and in the end I can say YES the crazy amount of stress is worth it!
Still not sure if I will be seeing Jonathan this weekend or not, but I am certainly praying. If worse comes to worse and he does not get the weekend off, I will be seeing him for his graduation on the 19th(? or 20th).
Still quite a bit to do today, and praying that it all goes smoothly. I have to head to town to visit Geneva (Bob's mom), and say bye, then we have a few things to drop off at the warehouse where they are storing our stuff... then maybe a nap!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Nerves!
With Love, The Mrs. at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Lovely Comments:
Safe travels. Hopefully you'll get to see your hubby!
have a safe trip and we'll be seeing you soon- we might be in Rochester this weekend, but if Alaina's fever doesn't clear, I may not go after all.....
Thanks 'Cuddles'!
Sophie, I wont be in Picton until the begining of March! I really look forward to seeing you guys!
Post a Comment