If you read yesterday's post, then you know about the allergic reaction I got on my face from an unknown product. Well, it is now not only beside my eyes, but is now under my eyes as well. I kind of look like a clown.. Did I mention that I was advised NOT to wear make-up? Yes, it is a little scary. Yesterday I also noticed weird bumps on my right hand, they went away, but they came back this morning.
The doctor told me to use 0.5% Hydrocortisone on the affected area's. I am assuming this means my hands too? He also told me to use a very mild soap on my face, so I bought a freaking $5.00 bar of soap!

The movers FINALLY called and were able to give me a straight answer! WAHOO! They will be delivering (Again, why do I always think about pizza when I say this?) our things on Thursday in the late afternoon! WAHOO! Dave and I will be driving to Picton tomorrow morning, and we'll go from there.
I am getting really anxious, and excited to see the new place. Not to mention how happy I will be to have my own things again! Can you believe that I only brought one coat with me to Ottawa!? I certainly wasn't planning ahead, considering its pretty much been torture, not to mention that I only brought 2 sweaters.. Oh well!

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
With love,






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment