Monday, March 2, 2009

My Face Hurts!

Apparently a cold isn't enough! It seems I like to torture myself; but I still don't understand how it happened! I woke up this morning with a red mark by my left eye. I didn't think anything of it, I just assumed I slept on it funny. Then I checked it out again, and saw that it had gotten bigger, and was now on my right eye too! I spoke with Elizabeth, and she was convinced it was shingles!! I just about fell off of my chair! Mary-Lou came over and took me to the doctors, where I found it that it is just an allergic reaction.. but to what? I still really have no Idea. It could have been a number of things considering I changed soap, conditoner, shampoo, moisturiser, AND eye shadow on Saturday.. I assumed it was the eye shadow.. but who puts eye shadow on the SIDE of their eye? Not me!
This is what it looked like around 4pm today.. Now at almost 11pm, it's looking a bit worse, and I can definitely feel it!!


So whats the news for today? hrrrmm.. Well, Dave comes back from Singapore tomorrow! STILL have not yet heard from the movers! Its the 2nd; what the heck!? I called them today, and they said they would get back to me, but the bozo's didn't (name calling means I am slightly bitter!) If I hear that they are delivering in the next few days, I think Dave is renting are car, and we are driving down tomorrow? Still really no idea!
Carolynn went by to see the place and said that the pictures did it no justice! I don't know about you, but that's pretty much the best thing I have heard in a few days! Considering I loved the apartment (from pictures!) to begin with.

Oh! More good news! I just hung up the phone with Jonathan, and he told me that he WILL NOT be CB'd (Confined to base) this weekend!! That means he will more then likely be able to come home! WAHOO!

“But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps;
I have kept to his way without turning aside.”

With love,

1 Lovely Comments:

cuddles said...

Wow, lots of good news, minus the allergic reaction, of course! Enjoy your weekend with your hubby! :)