Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Cold Is Gone?

I think my cold is playing tricks on me; one day its hear, the next day its gone! Then it comes back! What gives? We found out this week that Jonathan's "Battle School" Training will start on the 13th this month (Which is March, for anyone who thought February was longer then it actually is!). We were also really pleased to find out that it might be a lot shorter then we had originally be told (I say 'WE', but really I mean him.. They never actually pass any news onto me.. pfft!), rather then the original 17 weeks "we" were told, it might actually only be 13 or 14! That's really exciting! Let's hope it actually works out that way!

I found out that out "effects" will be brought to our new place(I hate saying 'delivered', its not like we ordered a pizza..) between the 4th and 6th! That's in a few days, and I am really exciting to get to see my new place soon! Yes, that's right, I still haven't seen it! I have heard nothing but good things about it, and from the picture's I've seen I don't think I will be disappointed! I am still just praying that nothing got broken in the move, and that the piano will fit up the stairs! Oh yeah! Did I mention we didn't measure for that? What can I say? I like to leave things to the last minute! Nothing like a little last minute excitement to pass the time!

“Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
With love,

0 Lovely Comments: