I start by opening a new page on Scrapblog, Then I just design what I like, or want to use (with or without a backround:
Then, When I have something I really like, I hit the "print screen" button on my keyboard
I then open "Paint" and hit "paste" then entire image will appear; then I hit cut tool to cut the image to the size I want and move it to the top right corner and get it in as close as possible, then I just make the paint canvas small, to keep the image small.
Then I save and get the finished product!
To get the image as my signature on my blog, I usually upload it on Photobucket, or the alternate is to already have it uploaded and use these steps!





2 Lovely Comments:
thanks Melissa!
I think Scrapblog doesn't like me bc it seems to take an eternity to 'publish'my page!! I don't think I have been successful yet. Does it take it long to publish for you? We are on high speed internet here so that isn't the problem.....hmmmm
also,when you put it into paint what do you shrink to? 200 x 200?
Sophie, I don't actually ever publish the pages, I just print screen, then save it in paint.I don't use an exact measurement, I just drag it to the size I need by stretching the dot on the bottom right hand corner..
Post a Comment