Lately Jonathan has been convinced that going into Battle School he wont be able to have weekend off for at least 4 weeks or so. It really sucks, but we have no choice to live with it. Now that we both have cell phones though, we text back and fourth about 4567890765 times daily! Its really great now that I can actually contact him if I really need to, and it good to chat when he can't get to a phone.
Yesterday, I went for a walk and decided to buy a pet fish!! His name is Tarter Sauce :) He is a male Betta, Sapphire in color! I think he is beaaaautiful! hahaAfter I took Tarter Sauce home, Carolynn picked me up and I went over to the Willows (West Lake Willows - Where a whole pile of family live!) to visit with Jonathan's grand parents etc. I stayed over for super and around 9:30 she drove me home. She came in to see the apartment and all the changes I had made that she hadn't seen.
While I was showing her around my doorbell rang!! I just about jumped out of my skin! I looked down at the door, and didn't see anybody, so I got a little freaked out. Carolynn told me not to worry about it an answer anyways! (yeah, because she didn't have to do it herself!!). Needless to say I was a bit freaked out that someone would be hiding away from the door so that I couldn't see them.. When I got to the door, I looked through the window, and saw my wonderful husband!!
He had told me all week that he wouldn't be coming home for quite sometime.. but he knew since Monday that he would be!! He just wanted to surprise me; and what a wonderful surprise it was!!
Tonight we are going on a long awaited for date that I have been promised! I don't know where we are going yet; it's a surprise!!


“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness;
and to goodness, knowledge;
and to knowledge, self-control;
and to self-control, perseverance;
and to perseverance, godliness;
and to godliness, brotherly kindness;
and to brotherly kindness, love.
For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
(2 Peter 1:5-8)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment