Its really hard to believe that we are already 1/3 into the year 2009! It really seems like we celebrated new years not to long ago; then I think about all that's happened since the new year, and I wonder how so much has happened in only 4 months! Its funny how time plays tricks on us. Some days seem to last forever, while others seem to go by in seconds. Weeks, and months disappear, and by the time you know it, your a year older. I remember when I was younger wishing that time would just go by faster, and the older I get, the more it seems like time is just vanishing! I used to wish that my birthdays would come faster, and now the thought of leaving the precious age of 20 is kind of scary! I mean, I'm not scared of my 20's but I am quite content at 20!! (Although, 21 does seem exciting!) I also quite like being considered a "Newly Wed"! - Actually I just checked on google, and apparently your only a Newly-Wed for 2 years?! What the heck! (Carolynn says your a Newly-wed until the end of year two, Dave is however convinced its 38 years! & Leslie thinks its 1!) Humph, I though it was 3! Too bad, I am still a Newly-Wed!! See what I mean?! Time just likes playing games with us... Its so cruel! Its especially bad having Jonathan away so much. He could be away for 5 days, and it lasts a lifetime; then he could be home for 5 days, and it goes by in the blink of an eye. I guess there is nothing we can do, but live with it! I am very thankful for all the time I do have, and feel truly blessed with how I am able to use that time. God has his hand on my shoulder, and I know that no matter what happens in the years to come, it has all been written in God's book, long before I even existed..
That was a REALLY long time ago....
Leave a comment, and tell me how long you think married couples are "Newly-Wed's" for, I'd like to hear every one's opinions!





3 Lovely Comments:
yeah- newlywed? 1 yr, at best!! lol
by our 2nd Anniversary our was 8 months prego with Georgie..definately NOT feelin like a newlywed anymore :)
3 years? your milkin it, girl. haha
time does start to fly it seems. I can't believe I'll be hittin the 3-0 in September and that we are approaching 6years of marriage. yikes!
Haha, I asked someone and they said your a newlywed until you have kids! :)
Okay.. Well what happens if you have kids before your married. I know that's not really the way god intended it.. But sometimes it just rolls out that way? So does this mean we will never be newlyweds? :O
Post a Comment