Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today Is What It Is...!

I was finally able to figure out how to get my pictures off of my cell phone! I just have to send a text message, with the the photo attached to my email address! This picture was actually taken by Dave with his camera. I wanted it, so I took a picture of his camera screen with my phone (Pretty cleaver eh?) Of course its blurry, but you still see whats going on! If I am correct I think it says it was taken on March 9th, when Jonathan was heading back to Meaford...



Today I am not feeling so great. The pain has come back, and there is just no stopping it. All of my muscles are sore, and where I was sore before, the pain has increased, so I am spending the day just relaxing and trying not to move so much (I am currently laying in bed with the laptop in my lap!). Sophie came over around 1:30 or so, with some lunch for me, thank goodness because I was hungry! While she was here, I should have gotten her to open my medication bottle for me, because the muscles in my arm are hurting so much. I was having a really hard time opening the child proof bottle; well, I always have trouble with that, but the lack of strength sure didn't help. After banging it on the counter a few times and trying for about 5 minutes I finally got it! Really thankful nobody was here to witness that!

Jonathan called a few times yesterday, and called me today as well. There is a small chance he could have the weekend off, which would be wonderful. We wont know for sure until Friday, I believe, and he will only know the second they can leave, if that's the case. We are praying about it!

Today I am also praying for my brother who has had a lot to deal with in a short period of time. He recently got some bad news, that saddened me to hear. He is doing well and dealing with everything though, but he is in my thoughts all day, and everyday!

“Instead, speaking the truth in love,

we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.”

(Ephesians 4:15)


0 Lovely Comments: