Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Congratulations Jonathan!

Not much time to write, but just wanted to give a quick update! Jonathan's graduation went extremely well, and he is now all settled into barracks in Petawawa. Hopefully we will have housing by the end of July if all goes well! I will still be in Picton until a PMQ becomes available, or until we find a house.
This Friday I hit the 3 month mark in me pregnancy! How exciting is that? It seems like yesterday when we found out the news, its hard to believe 2 months have passed!
Anyways, Hope all is well with everyone! I am currently in Ottawa and should be home with-in the next couple days to post a ton of pictures.
OH! How could I forget?! We got a new car this week AND I got my beginners drivers license today!! Its about freaking time too! I only waited 4 years, haha!
Take care everyone!

“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

0 Lovely Comments: