The day we have waited so long for is FINALLY just a few days away, and for that I couldn't be more thankful! Jonathan will be graduating Military Battle School this Friday!!
Since Jonathan started his Basic training way back in October, it seems like our lives were turned upside down. He hasn't actually "lived" at home for almost 8 months. After he graduated Basic training, Battle school was supposed to be easier, for him, and our marriage; however, that wasn't the case. He couldn't call nearly as much and the course itself was much harder. He was supposed to be able to come every weekend, but that didn't happen.
Now we finally have a posting and training is finally over! It still wont get much easier for a little while, as we have no place to go in Petawawa. There are no PMQ's available yet, so I will be staying in Picton until the end of July while Jonathan lives in barracks in Petawawa. Hopefully by the end of July PMQ's will become available. It is pretty frustrating, I am not going to lie. I don't like being away from him so much and I hate even with a posting things aren't working out the way they should.
Though, I am not going to complain. We have quite a bit to be thankful for, and his Graduation this Friday is a HUGE accomplishment (for MANY reasons)! I believe he started the course with 60 men, and only 29 are graduating. Thats less then half!
Tomorrow Dave will be picking me up, here in Picton, and taking me back to Ottawa. On Thursday morning, Dave, Carolynn, William and I will be heading to Meaford and staying the night in a hotel so we are there with a ton of time to spare for the graduation! We will most likely be staying Friday night aswell!

As for some other good news; I was going to wait until a little later to share this, but I realized I just CAN'T!!! (I've been holding out for a while and literally NOT blogging because I couldn't resist!)
Well, here goes!
We are expecting :) (Well, I am.. he really isn't technically speaking...)
I am Currently 10 weeks, and I will be 11 weeks on Friday! (the day of Jonathan's graduation!!)
We have know since I was about 4 weeks, and It certainly was a wonderful surprise! If you look back 6 weeks on my blog, you will see that around that time I was actually in the hospital due to a ruptured ovarian cyst. At the time they did several tests and ruled out pregnancy right away. Boy, where they wrong!! We are very exciting, and Jonathan is more then thrilled!
I have since had my first ultrasound and the baby has a VERY strong heartbeat (and yes, I may have cried a little when I heard it!)
My Due date, I am told is January 8th 2010 :)


“As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;”






2 Lovely Comments:
Hurray! Congratulations to both you and Jonathan! I have to admit, I kind of wondered if that was the case! ;o) I'm looking forward to following your journey into motherhood! I hope you're feeling well!
Enjoy the graduation! xo
Thanks! We are pretty excited ourselves :)
Post a Comment