The movers came and went today with all of our stuff. I thought I would be sad to leave, however, I'm not! I am actually so (so so so so!!) happy that it is over and done with. It has been a long, and hard past 9 months without Jonathan, and I could not be any happier that we finally get to be together again.
I still have yet to actually see the PMQ, but in all honesty, I just don't care anymore - As long as the piano fits this time! Now that we have 3 bedrooms, and a basement, there will be a lot more space. I know it wont be huge, but with a baby on the way, and family from all over the place, 2 rooms just wont do anymore! Nor will one work as a storage room like we've been doing. Ah, space for everything, AND a fenced backyard! AND we now own a washer and dryer. Oh wonderful life! I think all we need now is a puppy, right Carolynn?!!! (Oh now I've done it! HaHa.)
We will be relaxing at the family cottage at the Willows until the 4th I believe, and then we will head up to Petawawa to wait for the movers, and no, we didn't think about bringing along any blankets just in case... Eeeee... hmm.. Lets hope they deliver on time!
See Sophie, I linked you too!! =)






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment