Sunday, August 2, 2009

Enjoying A Bit Of Cottage Life!

Steak on the BBQ every night and finally being able to spend some alone time with Jonathan! What more could I ask for?
The second night we spent here, I decided that I wanted BBQ'd steak & potatoes at 10pm. Jonathan and I drove all the way into town, to the 24/h Metro a bought a ton of steak and potatoes and came home and had a feast. It was wonderful! For lunch the next day, we had the same thing :)
We've just been hanging out, relaxing and enjoying some quiet time before we move into the new place, and Jon has to go back to work.
Leslie came over yesterday after lunch (I say came over like it was a far travel! I am in her backyard! ha.) and said that she was a little worried because she didn't see us all day. I told her we were busy doing absolutely nothing!
I was hoping to get some swimming in while we are here, but apparently with pregnancy your clothes, AND bathing suits get a little too small. So we ditched that idea..
I kind of hate being in the in-between stage of kinda showing, and really showing. NOTHING FITS! Buying anything at this point, is just a waste of time and money.
Once I can buy things and know that they will fit for at least a month, I will be happy.
I am 17 weeks and 2 days today! Hard to believe that I am almost halfway there! Before we know it they will be a baby crawling around! ..Scary! Yet, very exciting! There are only a few days left until my 2nd prenatal appointment, and I am starting to get very anxious to (possibly!) find out what the gender is! Its so exciting, but a part of me thinks that we will walk out not knowing. Not the end of the world, I know, however we have gotten a little too excited about it!
I better sign off though, Jon should be back any minute now - him and William went out shooting today. I am certainly glad I am not a clay pigeon!
Take care & God bless!

0 Lovely Comments: