Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Excitement Is Kicking In!

Only a few days left! I am starting to get a little anxious too, because we are no where near as organized as we should be at this point (this is where my mother rolls her eyes and says "As usual!"). Since the movers are packing everything I need to make sure that everything is sorted through and that certain things are piled together so I don't end up in Petawawa with unorganized boxes. We also need to pack and prepare for our stay at the Willows while we are in limbo between the moving out, and moving in!
However, I am not to worried about things this time around. I have come to realize (since my last move! HA!), that everything will work out the way it should, according to God. After all the struggles we had to face last time, I think I can pretty much handle just about anything! - Even if its my own fault for being disorganized! (again, que my mothers laughter!)

“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”

0 Lovely Comments: