I have noticed that sometimes (almost always!) my "Live Traffic Feed" is getting area's mixed up. Can you please take the time to make sure your location is set right?
Here's How:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of my Blog until you see the "Live Traffic Feed" Widget at the bottom left.
2. At the bottom of the long rectangle, click the "Options>>" link.
3. Click the "Change your location" link
4. It will take you to a page that looks similar to this. Select your country and begin to type in your location. Some locations do not show up (ie. Picton), so choose the closest town etc.
(Please let me know if you had to change yours!!!!!!)
Also, you may have noticed some other changes on my blog. I decided to remove the Comment Box on the side because there already is a spot for comments after each and every single post.
To leave a comment, all you have to do is click the "Lovely Comments" Link after each post.
When you do this, you will have to "Choose Your Identity". If you have a blog, you can sign in to leave a comment, but if you don't you will have to click "Name/URL" and type in your name & message.
Thanks Everyone!






2 Lovely Comments:
your blog looks pretty!
you always make it look so nice.
I am just wondering....in your header where you have "est. Nov.18,2008" did you mean it to be your wedding date?
Thanks Sophie!
Hahah, thanks for pointing that out! Its about the 4th or 5th time I've done that! Ugh, I'll have to remake it now! darn!
Post a Comment