Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27th 2009

Finally got the new theme up after fighting with blogger for over an hour! There are still a few things I haven't been able to do though, because blogger does not seem to like me right now!

Today was pretty uneventful. I've been fighting this morning sickness, and a cold, so needless to say I have been feeling pretty bad. Apparently a stuffy nose is common around this time of the pregnancy, but I don't think sneezes are included! Oh well,
can't complain though, it could be far worse.
According to this website, the baby is about 4.3 to 4.6 inches long, and weighs about 2.8 oz! I guess that would explain the bump? Speaking of which, normally, when I drop food off my plate, it lands in my lap... Well today, it landed right on my belly! Ha. I'll take that as my hint to stop wearing white t-shirts! (I don't mind though, they wont fit anymore very soon!)

We have a few busy weeks ahead of us, but I am so excited about it all that the chaos probably wont get to me as much as it usually would. At the end of this week the movers will come, pack and take away our things leaving us in an empty apartment, and after that I'll have to do a bit of cleaning for the new tenants. Since we have no where to live until the 5th of August we will be staying at the family cottage at the Willows until then.

The morning of the 4th, I have a prenatal appointment, and we are hoping to find out the gender then. I will be almost 18 weeks, so hopefully they can tell!
Everyone keeps asking why we are going to "ruin" the surprise, however, the way I see it is that its going to be a surprise anyways! We don't know what the gender is now, so either way when we find out its a surprise! Make sense? Either way we'll find out eventually, I would just prefer sooner then later!

Anyways, its way past my bedtime, let me know what you think of the new layout/theme!

“[God Disciplines His Sons]
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,
let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles,
and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”

0 Lovely Comments: