Monday, July 20, 2009

"Insert Title Here"

It seems as though, lately I am lacking any creativity.. hmm.. Could it be because I am so darn tired all the time? Most likely..
Sorry I haven't been keep up with my blog, it certainly is not because there has been a lack of excitement around here!

So much has been happening, and so fast, that I really don't know where to start!
I had a very friendly lady from a moving company come to the apartment to assess our belongings, to give us a moving date, etc. Yes, that means the move is coming up! The movers will come in and pack everything on July 30th, and they will take our things away on the 31st. Our things should be delivered to the new house with-in a week of that. Yay!
Jonathan's summer block leave starts this Thursday, so he will be around to help with all he chaos!

After the move, and we are all settled in, we are planning on driving to New Brunswick for a week or so to visit all of my family. That should certainly be exciting!

As for the pregnancy, there isn't really much news. I am now 15 weeks along, and still having the darn "morning" sickness! My belly is growing a bit, and we are getting really excited! I have another appointment booked for August 4th, but due to the move, I may have to cancel! We'll have to see how everything goes!

Take Care & God Bless!

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”

0 Lovely Comments: