Saturday, July 25, 2009

Picnic At Lake On The Mountain!

Jonathan's summer block leave started this past Thursday! Yippee! We have been spending our time together doing random things, but nothing new really.
Today I decided to take him to the Lake On the Mountain here in Picton. Yes, I took him. I made him get into the car without knowing where we were going (good think I finally got my license!), I had to sneak out of the house while he was in the shower to put a blanket in the trunk, and then we drove to the grocery store picked up some lunch. We had a very nice picnic and enjoyed some time in the warm sun together.
After lunch we packed everything up and went for a little walk. Jonathan then snapped a few pictures of me and my growing belly!
We didn't stay for long though, because it started raining! ha.


“I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.”



4 Lovely Comments:

Sophia said...

love the 2nd and 3rd pictures especially! great job, Jon! i think you have a future in photography- well at least with wife pics and cute puppy-with-soccer-ball pics too.
glad you guys had a nice day together.

The Mrs. said...

Hey Hey now!! I took the cute-puppy-with-soccer-ball pics!!!
Thanks Sophie =P

cuddles said...

I love the baby bump pics! Looking good! :)

The Mrs. said...

Thanks hun! :)