Its so nice to finally be "home" with Jonathan :) The house is no where near all set up, but I am quite content nonetheless! I don't feel like spending all my time fixing up the house while Jonathan has time away from work, so it will get done when he goes back to work on Monday! Here are some photo's I promised. Not to much, these were the only ones I could take before the movers came. I will have more once we are all settled in.
The Living Room-
Pictures do it no justice, Its quite large, and the hardwood floors are beautiful!

The Kitchen-
Not a whole lot of cupboard space, and the counter space is also very limited, but the kitchen looks much better with appliances I assure you! I think some painting is in order!

The Backyard-
Sorry about the terrible picture; I could have just opened the backdoor, but I guess I didn't feel like it... Its a nice size, and its fenced. Not a whole lot of privacy, but I am not complaining! We are one of the few with a fence, so I am happy!

Basement-
Ah, finally! A basement to call our own! The next pictures you will see our washer & dryer! How exciting! We plan to put the second T.V down here once we are all set up.
Tonight we are in Ottawa again. We had to come to pick up our new washer & dryer, and we just had to see the newest addition to the McNair family! Sweet little Reagan, she is such a doll! Congratulations Tim & Heidi!
Now the only McNair baby we are waiting on is ours! Only 149 days to go! (according to my lilypie babyticker at the bottom of the page!). And for the record, at 18 weeks and 5 days, the morning sickness is STILL around, and I am certainly not fitting into my regular clothes anymore! Thanks to Christi though, I have been wearing maternity clothes for quite a few weeks now, however I have a feeling I may grow out of them very soon!
I will share pictures of little Reagan once Jonathan has them uploaded onto the computer!
Take care & God bless.
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?
You are not your own; you were bought at a price.
Therefore honor God with your body.”








0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment