This morning was exciting, but also a bit disappointing. We went to my prenatal appointment with our hopes high on being able to see the baby for the first time and finding out the baby's gender. However, my doctor was late this morning.. (this is the 2nd time..) We were the first apt of the day, and still had to wait 45 minutes! Ugh. So naturally, he felt the need to rush though the apt. I was not so happy about this, nor was Jonathan.. He really didn't do much, and of my appointments, he has yet to check anything! He just asks basic questions, and is gone before I can even ask a question! So now I'm thinking, maybe its a good idea we are moving..
He was VERY reluctant to give an ultrasound, and said I should wait to see my new doctor. I then told him that this might be the only time Jonathan would be able to see the baby through ultrasound, so he decided to do it. He rushed through that too! However, we did get to see the baby, and hear the heartbeat. Its truly amazing. The baby was kicking around and very active! We got to see the little feet, which to me is such a miracle - As it should be to everyone else!
Though we were told they might be able to tell the gender, he told us that he couldn't tell at that point with the machine he was using, BUT I got a pretty good look (baby didn't seem to be too shy!) and I have a pretty good idea as to what the gender is! I wont say a word until we know for sure!
I have a scheduled appointment on August 26th to go in for a full ultrasound where there baby will get checked out to make sure everything is working as it should. We will for sure know the gender then! =)
We found out today that the truck will be in Petawawa to deliver our things tomorrow morning at 8:30 am! EEEE! So that means we will be packing up and heading to Ottawa tonight to spend the night at Dave & Carolynn's. Tomorrow, we will leave at 5:45 to head to Petawawa to be there by 8am to pick up the keys, and get a few minutes of house viewing in before the movers come. I am thinking I may have a total of 5 minutes to view the empty house and possibly take pictures! Ah! That's no where near enough time to decide where boxes and furniture are supposed to go.. I guess I have no choice...
We most likely will not have the internet up and running for quite a while when we get there, so I apologize in advance if I don't post anything for a while!
I have attached a video of Eddie.. Jonathan showed it to me last night, and I couldn't stop myself from cracking up! I love that at a young age he has figured something out that some people will never realize - sadly.. Good job Phil & Christi!!

“This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”






2 Lovely Comments:
I can't wait to know what you're having!!!! I vote boy :)
Only 2 weeks left until we find out!! :)
Post a Comment