Jonathan went to the base doctor yesterday because he had been complaining about a sore back for quite sometime. He said that he had hurt it during battle school, but thought nothing of it. Then last week, he hurt it again! I offered to give him a massage a few days ago, but he declined because it was so sore.
We found out yesterday that he actually has a slipped disc in his back. They gave him some medication, and he will be starting Physiotherapy first thing on Monday. We have no idea how this will affect his job, and training in the near future, but we trust that it is in God's hands!
Verse Of The Day.*
“So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”






1 Lovely Comments:
sorry to hear about Jon's back. I am glad that they at least know something is wrong and I am glad he can start physio so fast!
(I hurt my knee in July and am still waiting....) ;/
Post a Comment