Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Blanket Is Almost Done!

Ah, almost done! This weekend we drove to Picton to visit with Jonathan's grandparents, and I was able to get all the fabric I needed to finish the boarder for the baby blanket. Yippee! I took a picture of the fabric, but it was coming out really red, when it is actually the matching burgundy - so I didn't bother to post it. As you can see these pictures are a little dark too.. (Click to see the actual color). I also notice that you can't see any of the stitching either, but you can on the reverse side (Which is actually this color).

The Back

I also bought some new fabric to start on another one. I just couldn't resist. Again, the colors are off, errr! They look really dark, but they are actually really nice soft colors - Also flannelet like the other blanket.

0 Lovely Comments: