Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Decision Has Finally Been Made! (I Think!)

When Jonathan and I started talking about getting the baby furniture, we decided and made a promise not to just "settle" on anything. It seems like we settle for a lot of different things, then later regret making the purchase. We wanted to find something we both loved, and at first we were actually willing to pay a ridiculous amount. We quickly changed our minds about pricing. We have now found something we both really love, and for an amazing price! (We are getting the 2 pieces for less then the cost of the first crib we wanted!)
So, this is the set - Crib and Changing station/Dresser - both in a dark cherry finish

We also have a beautiful shelving unit for the room as well that I will be putting whicker baskets on for better organization, and more space for things; because considering what her closet looks like already, I think we will need more then 3 drawers!
We haven't officially placed the order yet, I am still trying to shop around and see if I can get a better deal on the set, but apparently this is as good as it gets (Which I don't mind at all!)
As for the pregnancy, I actually think the morning sickness is finally gone!! Some days I feel a bit nauseous but its nothing to complain about compared to what I've had! My belly is certainly growing, and she is very active. I have also found out, that she doesn't like to be woken up through the night!
I woke up a few nights ago at 4am to take the puppy out, and I must have woken her. She was not impressed! She kicked and moved around - almost painfully - for hours! Jonathan had his back to me, and he could feel everything because my belly was pressed up against his back, ha!
Its a feeling I will never get tired of!

“[A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.] O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.” (Psalm 63:1)


0 Lovely Comments: