Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Growing Belly Means Bigger Clothes!

Do you know what's really frustrating? How you can't find decent maternity clothes for a decent price ANYWHERE! I've seriously been searching for 6 months now, and desperately for the past 3..
I was told to check out Old Navy, so I did! Turns out the closest Old Navy stores that actually sell maternity clothes are in Oshawa & Montreal. No thanks! So then I decided to check online, and was absolutely stunned with what I was able to find, especially with their unbeatable prices.
I made this huge order, and was basically jumping for joy, and then I realized they don't ship to Canada! Argh!
Luckily, I have an awesome friend in the states (thanks Justine!) who let me ship them to her, so she could get them to me! She got them today and will be sending them my way tomorrow! Yippy!


Yes, this is most definitely a Pj set that comes with the matching baby Pj.. Adorable!

“Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.”

4 Lovely Comments:

Sophia said...

hmm I didn't realize the one in Belleville stopped selling them. That was short bc they only started selling them when I was preggers with Alaina! lol

I love the coat (you will definately still be able to wear that after!) and the matching jammies are adorable!

The Mrs. said...

Thanks Sophie! Yeah I was really disappointed to hear that the only one in Ottawa stopped selling in July! If only I had known that they had some to begin with!

Sophia said...

hmmm I figured out what I had changed. I had selected the "updated editor" and apparently that wrecked it. I put it back to "old editor" and everyone who has my link is good again....
wierd.

The Mrs. said...

Yay! It works :)