Everyone seems to be all over the place with this new H1N1 vaccine. People are running to the nearest location to get it, while others are running in the opposite direction, and others simply just don't know what to do!
I however, have made my decision. Its not happening. Its not that I don't agree with the vaccine, I just don't see the need to take it. If I worked in a place with a lot of people, and wasn't pregnant, I might, but that is not the case. I'll get my regular flu shot, wash my hands all the time, carry around Purell 24/7, & wear a mask when I go to the hospital for my check-ups.
I think the H1N1 hype is ridiculous. Should people really be as worried as they are? I mean, people have also died from the flu, its just not talked about. As long as people take the same precautions as avoiding the flu, I think they shouldn't have anything to worry about. But, thats just my opinion!




“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment