Today I had my 31 week check-up at the doctors. Just like any other of my appointments, he checked my blood pressure, listened to the baby's heart beat, and measured my large belly. He then said "Ooh! Big baby!".
Hmmm, thanks? He scheduled me for another ultrasound, which really confused Jonathan and I because I had asked him a while ago if I would be having another, and he said not unless there was a really good reason for it. He then handed me the paperwork and left before I could fully understand what had just happened. So at this point, I am wondering if he is worried about the size of the baby, vs the size of me. This raises a lot of questions in my mind, but I guess we'll have to wait and see!
The doctor also sent me to get some blood work done again, and if you know me, then you know someone usually has to drag me in to get the needle. After my Picton Hospital experience of having my arm massacred by a nurse who bent, yes BENT the needle in my arm, who could blame me? However, for some reason every single needle I have gotten in Pembroke, has been absolutely painless, and barely even noticed!
This just downright amazes me. Needles don't have to hurt? That's just something I don't understand! I told the nurse this, and she seemed quite pleased with herself. I don't blame her...




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment