What can I say? I get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. I like change; Change is my friend :)
I actually made this one and all of the elements myself. I am pretty happy with how it turned out, considering this type of template is something I've never tried before!
Let me know what you think!


While I was on a roll, I decided to re-do my 365 blog as well. Yes, that mean's I will start taking my pictures again.. I know I've said that before, but this time I mean it! So don't forget to check that blog out too now!

Not much is going on around here today, just a quiet lazy day for us at home. Got some laundry & cleaning done, and now I think its about time I made supper!
Take Care & God Bless.*
“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves
this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River,
or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.
But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment