Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5th.. Already?

Honestly, where does the time go? In less then two weeks Jonathan and I will have been married for 3 years, and next week I will be into my 8th month of pregnancy. I guess its safe to say that we are no longer newlyweds.. Ha!

Last weekend, we went to visit Tim, Heidi & the kids. We also brought Harleigh along. Watching Abigail play with her was pretty hysterical! At one point she thought the dogs name was Henry, and then started calling her Narley! We thought it was extremely funny when she yelled "Narley! Get back in your pennel!" Yes, she called the the kennel a pennel. Way to cute.
After our visit with them, we headed over to visit with Roger and Elizabeth. Needless to say, Harleigh had no energy left to play with the kids, but she forced herself too anyways. When we got home that night, she fell right asleep and didn't move until morning.

Today Jonathan is home sick. He got sick leave for 5 days starting today, so bring on the lazy couch sitting & movie watching! He has a cold, but I am not sure what's up with me. It could just be the pregnancy, but I am feeling extremely tired, light headed and sore.
I have my next prenatal appointment on Monday, and then I have one every 2 weeks. Hard to believe I am already nearing the end of it!

It has been confirmed that at the end of November Jonathan and I, will be driving to New Brunswick for a few days. I am hoping that while we are there I will have time to see my family, but with such limited time we aren't sure if that will be possible. I don't want to say the reason we were asked to go, because I am not even sure I should be discussing it at all. However, those who need to know, do. I am happy to go, but I am almost dreading it. The reason we are going weighs heavily on my heart, and I am just praying the outcome is for the best.
We may however decide to stay a bit longer, just so that we can visit while we are there. The only problem with that is, I will be 35 weeks pregnant and well, you never know! Although I am sure my mom would absolutely love it if I had the baby there, lol!

I guess thats all for now, Take care & God bless!

0 Lovely Comments: