I am finding it really hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone. Honestly, where does the time go?
Jonathan and I spent Christmas in Ottawa this year with the family, just like last year. Only this year, Jonathan doesn't have to leave due to training :)
We had a really wonderful Christmas. This year Jon and I decided to purchase each other one gift, and fill each others stockings with anything we wanted. As a tradition in my family, we always opened our gifts at midnight on Christmas eve, after church. So this year we opened our stockings on the 24th, and saved the one gift for Christmas morning as per regular tradition.
Christmas day was quite eventful, as always! Carolynn cooked up quite a feast, which included 3 turkeys to fill 25 hungry mouths! Impressive? I think so! I'm still amazed that she had enough plates to serve that many people. -Which reminds me, I forgot to take out my Christmas plates this year, darn!
Overall it was a wonderful Christmas!
We don't have any plans for New Years this year, because we are anticipating the baby's arrival. We will probably spend the next few days organizing every bit of the house, and finishing the final touches in the baby's room. There really isn't much left to do, but it does need to get done.
I have my next doctors appointment on the 30th, and I am really hoping that there is some sort of notification that she is coming soon. My ankles are quite swollen now and I am not sure how much more my pelvis can take before it falls apart! The Braxton hicks are also getting worse, and much more frequent, so needless to say, I've hit the "Get out now!" stage in my pregnancy!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas Has Come & Gone!
With Love, The Mrs. at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment