Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all have a safe night, and enjoy with whatever plans you may have tonight to ring in the new year.

Tonight Jonathan and I are staying in, and preparing for the baby. I have everything ready for the hospital bag, including snacks! Now I am just taking a small break, and then attacking some other chores around the house. Nesting much? I'd say so.
I've been having bad cramps/contractions since about 2pm today, but they have since eased off a little. I think my dreams of having the New Years baby have been shattered. Oh well, she will come when she is ready, and until then we will just have to wait.. Too bad I am ready now!

2 Lovely Comments:

Rana said...

I love the new decoration of the page.. very adorable!!

The Mrs. said...

Thanks Rana! :)