I suddenly have the urge to clean the house from top to bottom, and organize every little thing in sight! Yesterday Jonathan and I went to town, after my prenatal appointment, to get a ton of cleaning supplies and things to help me organize the house more. If you are reading this blog, then you know me well enough to know that I am usually nothing like this! I've read that this is common around the end of pregnancy, and its a way of preparing for baby. Unfortunately, it's not a permanent thing.. Luckily I have about 4 weeks left until the baby is due, so hopefully there will be 4 weeks of nesting! Take that dust bunnies! Ha.
Yesterday was the 1st of my now weekly prenatal appointments. As usual, it went really well; certainly can't complain about that!
Well, I am off to start my cleaning/organizing! If you don't hear from me for a few days, just assume I have made my way down to the basement to organize Jonathan's hunting stuff! (HA! not..)




1 Lovely Comments:
I cleaned out my whole car, vacuum and all, a week before I had my baby. Nesting is awesome :)
In case you were wondering, I read Fumbling for Perfection. That's how I stumbled on your blog.
Post a Comment