Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Won't Be Updating For A While..

Hey everyone! I am sorry to say that I won't be updating my blog very often, for a little while. I can't seem to figure out a decent way to password protect it, and make it more private. I've realized that there is way to much personal information on here, and with recent events, that kind of scares me. Until I can figure out the right way to manage who views my blog, I won't be posting anything too personal. I will still post the random blog about simple things that don't matter much, but everything else will just have to wait!

5 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do that?? I have to do that too Nick got mad that it wasn't blocked!

Sophia said...

all you do is go to
"settings"
then
"permissions'
and choose:
'only people i choose"

you have to give each person's email address permission to access it.

cuddles said...

I'm going to miss you. :( Would it be creepy if I added you on Facebook so we could keep in touch? And heck, you'd actually get to see my life (such as it is!)

The Mrs. said...

Haha by all means :) Also, I gave you my email address in one of your last posts, if you want to email me, I will have your email address and I can add you to the privacy list!!!

cuddles said...

Okay, I've added you. :) I included a message with my friend request so you'd know it's me. And left my email address too (my blog isn't loading for me, so I can't get your email addy right now.)