Saturday, January 23, 2010

Alivia Is Home!

After what has felt like the 5 longest days of my life, Alivia is home with a clean bill of health! She is doing so well, and we couldn't be more proud of her. I know she's probably already forgotten these past few days, but they are days I will never forget..
I was so happy to hear the good results yesterday, and when they finally said we could take her home it barely took us 5 minutes to have her dressed, bundled up & ready to go in her car seat!
Though she is perfectly healthy, we still have to be careful because of her bad reflux. We have to take simple precautions so that these things never happen again. The doctors are confident that she will outgrow it fast, and that we won't have to worry about it for very long.
Today we found out that she weighs 9 pounds & 8 ounces already! We were pretty shocked to hear that, but content that she is thriving! Now we are just waiting for her to realize that she should be sleeping at night & not durring the day.. But I really don't see that happening anytime soon!

3 Lovely Comments:

ML said...

That is wonderful news!!! So glad to have it all behind you now.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that she is doing well.. I am loving all the pictures..she is so beautiful!

Allie said...

Wow! What a thing to have to go through.... luckily she is doing well now a year later!