Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life With Baby & New Template Update!

This new template on my blog proves that while life has gotten pretty hectic, I will still have time to myself - in between naps!

Okay, so I would like to direct your eyes to your search bar. See that cute little flower? I made that, and put it there! =)


I love being a mom! It has been a huge adjustment, but I feel as though I was already prepared for it. Does that make sense? Sure, getting up every 2-3 hours at night to feed her isn't all that fun, but I really don't remember life before that. Our lives literally revolve around her now, and I am more then okay with that!
Im not going to say it's been easy, because it hasn't. We've had some long, sleepless nights, but every second I spend with her is so rewarding.

0 Lovely Comments: