Just after Alivia was born, I came across an extremely graphic video that was posted on Facebook, about abortion. It was heartbreaking. I haven't been able to get it off my mind.
I have always been against abortion, and since becoming pregnant with, and having Alivia, I honestly can't even understand how it can even still be a "choice" in todays society. It's disgusting, and wrong. It's murder.
The video was posted by a site called Abort73. I am sharing it in hopes that everyone takes a peak at it, and becomes more aware.
If you click this link, it will take you to a page where you can choose a graphic to add to your blog, webpage and/or Facebook. I encourage you to do it!





3 Lovely Comments:
You're entitled to your opinion. And this is mine. A woman has a right to choose. I don't believe it's murder. I believe if a woman is raped by a stranger/friend/her own father and gets pregnant, she should be able to abort. It's disgusting that anyone would force a woman to see that through.
LLG
And yes, I am a mother.
LLG
"It's disgusting that anyone would force a woman to see that through."
It's disgusting to bring a beautiful miracle into the world? How can you honestly say that's more disgusting the murdering an innocent child?
Rape or not, that child is still human and a part of that person!
I would also like to point out, that again, rape or not, most of the women that end up having abortions live to regret it for the rest of their lives.
Please keep your Pro-Abortion opinions off of my blog.
Post a Comment