With only 4 days to go until my due date, I am getting more and more anxious. If she comes late, I might go crazy. I can't say I am fed up of being pregnant, I am just really excited about finally holding her & seeing her for the first time! I have to be honest though, I am more looking forward to seeing Jonathan hold her for the first time. I am not sure why, but it's true. He has always talked about being a father, and I know how excited he is. Every day he tells the baby to "COME OUT, NOW!" which makes me smile uncontrollably! I find that lately I am too excited to even feel nervous about becoming a mother. I thought I would be a bag of nerves at this point, but Im really not. Of course I worry a little bit about how the labor will go, and if she will be healthy, but I don't focus on it, or think about it that much. I think this is a very exciting time in our lives, and we should just be as joyful as possible!
I continuously find myself going into the baby's room for no reason whatsoever just too look around and touch all the soft pink things. The room already smells like a baby, which for some reason, is a very comforting feeling. The room isn't fully done yet, and I have yet to even try to put things on the walls. I am feeling like a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the small details, so I haven't bothered with them because I just know I wont be satisfied.
I am still enjoying being pregnant, even though some days its frustrating when I can't do certain things, or wear a winter coat that actually fits. I still love feeling her move and kick around just as much as I did the first time I felt a little flutter. I think I might actually miss that feeling, however the thought of being able to wear non-maternity jeans & T-shirts again, is very comforting!
Not sure if I will be be able to post again before the baby makes her arrival, but I will make sure to keep everyone posted! Until then, Take care!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Still No Baby!
With Love, The Mrs. at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Lovely Comments:
I can't wait for you to have your little girl and to see all the pictures of her! I'm so excited for you!! It must be an amazing feeling to be pregnant and become a mother. You guys are going to be such great parents =]
I am sooo happy for you, I know all us girls are too freaken excited to see her!! I know that she will be so beautiful, I can't wait to see her, know that she's all healthy, and figure out what your gonna name her! *Lots of Love*
Thanks Ladies :)
Hoping you have your baby girl very soon!
Post a Comment