My blog archive told me so!
Hard to believe another year has come and gone. Lately I just can't help but wonder where the time went. There was a point when I didn't think 2009 would ever end, and now its just disappeared! I can't say it went by unnoticed though. A lot has happened in one [short] year.
January - Jonathan left to finish his Basic Training for the Army.
February - While Jon was away I moved myself back to Ontario to be closer to him & Jonathan graduated Basic Training.
March - Moved into the apartment in Picton.
April - Got out first Military Posting.
May - Found out that I was pregnant.
June - Jonathan graduated from Battle School, and I got my drivers license!
July - Jonathan was finally home.
August - Moved into our PMQ on the Military Base, & Jonathan turned 22.
September - I turned 21 & we got Harleigh!
October - I don't even remember October, but it marked 1 year since Jonathan joined the Military!
November - Jonathan and I celebrated 3 years of marriage.
December - We spent our 4th Christmas together as husband & wife.
And this month? I will be having our baby girl!
I guess time just goes by faster when you become an adult. Things become more important, and years are filled with more then just birthdays & holidays. I guess its just a reminder to live one day at a time.
I hope 2010 is filled with blessings for everyone :)
God Bless





0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment