Monday, February 15, 2010

Grown-up's Need Fun Too!

Last night after supper Jon decided our evening would be best spent going slidding. I haven't been slidding in years, so needless to say my eyes lit up! Then I realized that because we were in Ottawa, I only had a coat, mitts and sneakers. Luckily there were some snowpants here I could wear. So in my coat, snowpants, & sneakers -Yes, I looked rediculous- We grabbed the GT and headed for the hill. I had never been on a GT before, so I was kind of nervous, especially because the hill was covered in ice, not snow! We both got on, and had a blast! Harleigh was out with us, and I guess us being on the GT and laughing so much freaked her out. She really hated it, and kept trying to get in front of us to stop us, haha, it was pretty funny until we'd run into her. All in all we had a lot of fun. It was nice to just get out and have that alone time, while acting like kids again. When we got back to the house, Alivia started crying and it was back to being parents again!

0 Lovely Comments: