I haven't had much time to keep my blog updated this past little while, but with good reason! Missie came to visit! For those who don't know, Missie (Melissa) is a really great friend of mine from new Brunswick (She was also one of my bridesmaids!) She came to spend the week with us after not seeing each other for a whole 2 years. I think it was a little weird for Jonathan to have two Melissa's in the house, especially because we both go by 'Missie', and are probably the only 2 people in the world who spell it that way. We had a great week of catching up, and it was really nice that she got to meet Alivia! We drove her to the train station today, and she is on her way back to NB tonight. It was really nice to have such a great friend around for a while. It's hard living so far away from all of my friends, and I really enjoyed her company.
We are also expecting some guests this week, also from New Brunswick. We are also really excited about that!
Other then that, I can't say much else is new. Alivia is already 7 weeks, and is doing really well. She is really strong and can hold her head up really well. I've also gotten a few half-smiles from her, mostly durring bath time; it's so precious!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sorry, No Creative Title Today!
With Love, The Mrs. at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment