I've slowly started working on the things on my list that I posted in my Motivation blog post. I am happy to say that I have successfully started 6 of the 10 things on my list. They include:
1) Bonding more with Harleigh.
4) Have all the laundry done.
6) Walk more.
7) Eat healthy.
8) Make money doing something I enjoy.
10) Enjoy the little things.
Yesterday I went out and bought Alivia a stroller, and we went out for a walk almost instantly upon bringing it home! This allowed me (us) to bond more with Harleigh & enjoy walking her more because now we can do it as a family. By doing that it also makes me want to walk more. Way to multitask!
As for getting the laundry done, I only have my amazing husband to thank for that! He finished all the laundry and didn't even know about my list! How lucky am I? Now I just have to take the duvet to the laundromat & it's all done!
Eating healthy is a high priority, so I've bought healthy foods, & healthy snacks. I've also been making lunch & supper more, so that means eating fast food hasn't happened in a while.
As I stated, I wanted to make money doing something that I enjoy. I want to do something that I can do from home, something I can do on my own time, and something where I don't have any deadlines or restrictions. This seems like it could be difficult, but I already have a few idea's, and I've slowly started working on them. I will eventually share details, but you'll have to wait!
As for enjoying the little things, I now have more time to do so because of my new dishwasher! Wahoo!
It feels nice to know I have completed so much from my list in just a few days. I know that is doesn't mean I can scratch them off of my list either. I need to keep up doing these things on a daily basis, and I intend to!
To view pictures from our walk yesterday, click "March 12, 2010" under the Slide Show header on the left sidebar..




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment