I have been married to the love of my life since November 2006. In October 2008 he made a life changing decision to join the Military, and I stand beside him in his decision. In May of 2009 we found out that we were expecting our first child, and on January 8th 2010, our sweet Miss Alivia Grace was born!
It has been a crazy and emotional ride, but we couldn't be any happier!
It may be one little love story, in a big wide world; but it's ours! <3
I also made these really cute burp cloths.. I got a little carried away and made a mini one, Haha.
4
Lovely Comments:
Rana
said...
Omg those a AMAZING! Great Job!! Is the first one a dress or shirt? I can't tell from the angle lol, is this the one you were up till 3 doing? I hope when I start I get as good as you!
4 Lovely Comments:
Omg those a AMAZING! Great Job!! Is the first one a dress or shirt? I can't tell from the angle lol, is this the one you were up till 3 doing? I hope when I start I get as good as you!
good job!
Rana, It is a shirt, making a dress will come soon! :)
No, I was up until 3 am making 8 of the burp cloths.
Thanks Sophie! Does the fabric look familiar? ;)
That is the cutest bag ever!
Oh and can I add that when I read the title, 'I am wicked awesome!' I imagined you saying it in a Boston accent.
Post a Comment